We are committed to respecting your privacy and recognizing your need for appropriate protection and management of your personal information. We do not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Contact Information
- Registration information
- Credit/debit card information
- Demographic information such as physical mailing address, preferences and interests
- Customer Reviews
- Information collected through our online page on a community website (e.g. Facebook and/or similar social media platforms).
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or our products and services.
AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION (COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES)
We use “cookies” and other similar technologies (e.g., web beacons, ad tags and device identifiers) to improve the quality of your experience. Cookies store information that a website may need in order to personalize your experience and gather website statistical data. Any time you visit our Website to browse or to read or download information, cookies may collect and store the name of the domain and host form which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our Website; and the Interment address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to areas of our website, and to help us make our Website more useful and interesting to our visitors. We use information from cookies in the aggregate to analyze for trends and statistics.
Technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
FLASH COOKIES: Certain features of our Website may use Flash Cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
WEB BEACONS: Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files know as web beacons (also referred to as clear gif, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that enable us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may also use technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (e.g. behavioral tracking).
WHAT WE DO WITHE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- We use the information for our internal record keeping.
- We use the information you provide (about you or someone else) to fulfill customer orders.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, contests, sweepstakes or other information using the email address which you have provided. We provided full instructions on how to unsubscribe from these distribution lists at the bottom of each e-mail that is circulated.
- We may use the information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post mail.
- We may use the information to tailor the Website according to your interest and/or to help us analyze and improve our Website’s overall performance.
- We may use your data (including your communications) if we think it is necessary to i) investigate possible fraudulent activities; ii) monitor security threats or iii) conduct export compliance screening.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, partners, affiliates, and third-party independent contractors for purposes of: i) performing functions on behalf of us, such as processing credit card transactions; ii) providing you with product offers through electronic and/or post mail; and iii) tracking information generated through our Website. Our partners and third-party independent contractors are obligated contractually not to use or share your personal information for unauthorized purposes.
REGISTERED CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
By creating a Register Customer Account on the Website, you will be able to store certain personal information to assist your online shopping experiences, such as shipping addresses, email addresses. Accounts are completely optional and provided for your shopping convenience. If you do not wish to set-up an account, you can proceed to checkout as a “Guest.”
You may access and edit personally-identifiable information maintained within your account at any time. To do so, simply login using your email address and secured password and navigate through the information tabs in your Account Dashboard.
You may also subscribe to receive our free newsletter, e-mail promotions, and other updates by checking the box (“Newsletter Subscription”) at the time of checkout or account registration. If you wish to unsubscribe form our e-mail list, you will need to do so by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing e-mails, or by updating your “Newsletter Subscription” status within your account.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place and maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
LIMITATIONS FOR MINORS
We do not sell products for purchase by children; however, we may sell products usable by children under adult supervision for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any information without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian. We are committed to protecting the welfare and privacy of children. We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from a person under the age of 13. If you believe that we have information from or about any person under the age of 13, please notify us as directed below.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please email our Customer Service Team using the online contact form found at lasermax.com/contact or write to:
Attn: Consumer Affairs
7629 Routes 5 & 20
Bloomfield, NY 14469
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please notify us.
This Policy was last updated September 10, 2018