Red Ruger LCP2 GripSense Laser Only
The Patent Pending GripSense Technology utilizes similar technology to smartphones, in that the product contains a detection zone in the area that users middle finger indexes the trigger guard of the firearm and senses the user’s grip on the firearm and activates the laser instantly. The user has the option to turn off the laser with the push of a button or disable the GripSense Activation and rely solely on the button activation
The new CenterFire with GripSense technology is an essential sighting tool for training, concealed carry, home defense, and backup use, the GS-LCP2-R projects a red laser aiming point downrange – the perfect complement to Ruger's small and easily concealed LCP2 pistol.
Rounded and blended to ensure a smooth draw, the GS-LCP2 mounts to the frame without permanent alteration and offers ambidextrous switching to accommodate both right and left-handed shooters. Most operators report immediate improvement to hit ratios after installing a CenterFire GripSense laser sight.
- DUAL activation capable with either GripSense™
- Activation or controlled push button
- GripSense™ Activation does not alter your grip
- Easily programmable for steady or high-visibilitypulsed laser beam
- Ambidextrous TAP ON/TAP OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- GripSense™ Technology works with gloves
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation